Invalid Scam Report - T.R.D---GamerPro

Discussion in 'Scam Reports' started by Wrath, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Wrath

Wrath Totally Ordinary Human

Player Name:
    T.R.D---GamerPro
    ID:
    STEAM_0:0:46405115
    Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
    Lost Two Refined on Trade | US.

Eh, wasn't really into gambling but since I did wanna earn some refined metal, this guy was trying to spycrab people. He already won a refined from a person and was paid, so I said sure, why not, he has the metal. Everything was going smoothly until he hit 2 -1 and out of habit just took pictures, but too late, as the moment he hit 3 - 1, he left without a word.

Server activity died down and everyone was doing the conga on the BLU team so I doubt I have witnesses other than Crystal who I think was idle at the time. I waited a bit to see if he would come back, but I'm fairly certain he will not be or have any intention of paying the refined.

Runner:
    | steamname: T.R.D---GamerPro
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:46405115
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053075958
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198053075958

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ban for Spycrabbing and then not paying.

2. Wrath

Shit, forgot one piece of evidence, I understand SR was giving DGN some shit about gamble reports for missing this or something.

[​IMG] Time-stamped showing I did not receive two refined, the last trade was my freebie to another trader on skial for Guncraft items.

3. Faron

Faron Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Yeah you'd need a video.

Thanks for the report though.

4. Wrath

I'll remember next time (Although maybe I'll just stick to watching and MMing crabs from now on), thanks for the reply.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice