le edgy toadwon

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Player Name:
Krazy
ID:
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
This guy, where to begin

He has a lot of different names, probably because he has scammed other people, but ill start from the top. I was selling a Clean Searing Tricorn for 16 keys on the Trade US Server like I do, and this "Krazy" guy trades me saying he will offer me 7 keys pure and 2 shitty skins worth "4.2 keys but scrap.tf will pay 3 keys and 23 ref." Sadly I lost the only proof I have of him saying it, due to the fact you cant screenshot in steam overlay, but I had the chat log copyed and it got lost sadly, but he provided a screenshot of scrap saying it will pay 3 keys and 23 ref, so I accepted. Now mind you, I have played this game since it came out, I have been trading since it came out. I am not new, I am not a noob and I usually know what I am doing. So, for literally the first time ever, I bought these two "BS Civic Servant MKII Amps." I know about skins, and I know to stay away from them, but I trusted this guy because he had a page full of keys, several unusual, lvl 21 on steam and hundreds of hours. Love the fact that the ONE time I trust people and don't check, it is complete bullshit.

After I accepted the trade I instantly went to scrap and found out this dude fucked me over, so I added him thinking maybe there was a mistake. LMFAO, what was I thinking, a scammer would never help me out. So I started digging, I went though is profile and read his comments, which I hope you're doing as well. LITERALLY on the first page of comments someone goes "He didnt scam that kid.The kid was too lazy to check prices and scammed himself." and another goes "It's bps fault."

So after this I just knew, I got scammed and I knew I wouldn't end up winning. But after those comments, there is no doubt about it that this "Krazy" guy knew what he was doing. He FAKED a screenshot, said his items we worth significantly more then they were, blocked and deleted comments, changed his name, and has done it before. He also has several more of those skins in his bp, which I like to believe he will CONTINUE to do what he did if he isn' stopped.​

le edgy toadwon

Something I would like to add that I forgot to mention at the start of the second paragraph: The only reason I even accepted the trade, was due to the fact that I had some pure already and the fact that scrap would buy right now for that price made it worth it.

le edgy toadwon

https://imgur.com/a/ZehtHqL
https://imgur.com/a/cL65NIw

These are from today, if you check his chat log he also admits he scammed me and the log also confirms these.

I can't stress it enough, we can't let this go. If we let him win now, he will only continue to scam and we are letting it happen, we are allowing him to ruin this community. Sure, it wasn't a lot and its only a video game, but it is the principle. He knew what he was doing, he knew he could make it to where he would get away with it. You're letting him win and by ignoring it or just passing it by only makes it worse. It's like Hitler or Genocide, if you don't stop it now it will only get worse. And unlike the Nazis and mass murders, it isn't too late and we can always stop it.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If an agreement was made and you accepted it, a scam didn't occur, it would be a shark at most. You're giving us nothing to work with so we cannot process this report.

le edgy toadwon

If an agreement was made and you accepted it, a scam didn't occur, it would be a shark at most. You're giving us nothing to work with so we cannot process this report.
He obtained my items on a false pretense, thats a scam. I didn't agree to the backpack.tf price, I only accepted due to the scrap.tf price which was false

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
He obtained my items on a false pretense, thats a scam. I didn't agree to the backpack.tf price, I only accepted due to the scrap.tf price which was false
Obtaining items on a false pretense is a shark. If he stated the value of an item and it wasn't true but was manipulative in the process, that's a shark. Regardless, there is no evidence of any of this so, even if this was a scam, we wouldn't be able to mark him.