Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Player Name:
Depth
ID:
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
Sorry about yesterday :kissing:

Fake paypal rep:
jU2h9yj.png

User also attempted to scam a knife by claiming his friend trades up his knife to a higher tier:
q8TW6dW.png

8SwMACr.png

SMBs9Co.png

V6mBC8G.png

SkadZdirkaderp

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So, are you only out to get me or? How come you did not mention Obi's name in the people involved area? How do you know that that's fake rep? I have all the screeny's etc in order. While I'm here actually trading, I was scammed yesterday for a 150k Beams Tree. I added Lategum not knowing who he was and found out later on that he was someone that scammed his way up to $30,000, posting fake rep etc. So while I've been a trader for almost three years now, I'm being sought after because I am offering a brokering service, and possible fake rep? I do indeed have 38 comments only, but I have been at this point in over 1400 trades. If you'd like I can show you my 65 pages of trade history, which when I offered to show you, you ignored. It seems as if you're taking all the bad things that I have, failed proof etc and multiplying it by 10, and taking all the neutral things and multiplying it into 100.

Sakamoto

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
So, are you only out to get me or? How come you did not mention Obi's name in the people involved area? How do you know that that's fake rep? I have all the screeny's etc in order. While I'm here actually trading, I was scammed yesterday for a 150k Beams Tree. I added Lategum not knowing who he was and found out later on that he was someone that scammed his way up to $30,000, posting fake rep etc. So while I've been a trader for almost three years now, I'm being sought after because I am offering a brokering service, and possible fake rep? I do indeed have 38 comments only, but I have been at this point in over 1400 trades. If you'd like I can show you my 65 pages of trade history, which when I offered to show you, you ignored. It seems as if you're taking all the bad things that I have, failed proof etc and multiplying it by 10, and taking all the neutral things and multiplying it into 100.
Please show me proof that you have ever owned a sunbeams tc, as I find that hard to believe. Also, can you provide the evidence Lategum scammed you?

Your trust comments are far from believable...

Last edited:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't understand, I've read through the chat and this is what I've derived, Eren - Yeager is accusing Depth of scamming in the form of brokering and stealing and is using the rep on his profile to vouch. While profile rep isn't look at by any community as valid reputation as you can easily delete negative comments, I don't see any evidence showing that he actually scammed anyone or that he was attempting to scam you, other than a sort of fishy add but that's no reason to assume someone is a scammer.

However, @SkadZdirkaderp why did you delete the 2 comments regarding the trade with $640 and the trade with the Sunbeams TC?

SkadZdirkaderp

Scarcely Lethal Noob
First let me address you at SargentY. Why would I not? I was quick to hide that, would you like the negative rep? Imagine you have rep on your profile for a cash trade, and someone comes along to accuse you, would you delete it or leave it there? Leaving it there would simply make people think it is indeed fake, but deleting it wouldn't bring it up anymore.
As for the screenshots here we go.
TC Beams single: http://imgur.com/Pf1J3B4
TC Beams full: http://imgur.com/616mcd1

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
First let me address you at SargentY. Why would I not? I was quick to hide that, would you like the negative rep? Imagine you have rep on your profile for a cash trade, and someone comes along to accuse you, would you delete it or leave it there? Leaving it there would simply make people think it is indeed fake, but deleting it wouldn't bring it up anymore.
As for the screenshots here we go.
TC Beams single: http://imgur.com/Pf1J3B4
TC Beams full: http://imgur.com/616mcd1
Deleting it after evidence is shown of it being there makes me feel like it's fake and you're not really helping it by not hovering over the hat so I can see the effect. I also asked for uncut, please display the full image (blur out your steam login and balance for security purposes)