Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Player Name:
{S} > UNUSUAL 30% OFF
ID:
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:

{S} > UNUSUAL 30% OFF

Scarcely Lethal Noob
M8... I DIDN'T KNOW HOW SPY CRAB WORKS

AND I DIDN'T RUN... MY GAME CRASHED.. I CAME BACK TO ASK U STUFF U DIDN'T REPLY... I WILL. GIVE THE KEYS THAT U WERE SUPPOSED TO GET PLEASE... TALK TO ME... I DIDN'T MEAN.... IF U HAVE RECORDED IT... U CAN SEE I WAS ASKING THAT WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO... HOW DOES THIS WORK AND STUFF.... I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS A GAMBLE... PLEASE TALK TO ME ILL REPAY AND REPAIR IT

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Regardless, you're liable to pay him back. I can consider your appeal but you have to pay him what you owe. If you're F2P, that means becoming P2P and obtaining the keys to give to him.

{S} > UNUSUAL 30% OFF

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Player Name:
{S} > UNUSUAL 30% OFF
ID:
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
Regardless, you're liable to pay him back. I can consider your appeal but you have to pay him what you owe. If you're F2P, that means becoming P2P and obtaining the keys to give to him.

M a steam f2p... Not tf2. I used an upgrade to premium a while ago which i bought from bp.tf

{S} > UNUSUAL 30% OFF

Scarcely Lethal Noob

Also... Cant he forgive me 2 keys if we wants to... Like we previously agreed on 4 keys and i had no idea that i might have to pay too.... I thought i have to act like a spycrab for him... Move around in the server... And he would gimmi 4 keys....

My question is can he forgive me for 2 keys... IF HE IS OKAY WITH IT... or not?

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well, he's not okay with it because talking with him (and you saw this), you were nagging him not following an agreement. Now, I'm locking this. If you want your case to be investigated further, you pay him the 4 keys you owe and then make an appeal. That's final.

Status
Not open for further replies.