Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvinsheen

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Player Name:
Faggot
ID:
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
I want admin or mod to ask Faggot to pay me 4 key if possible (btw he blocked me from contacting him), to give him a second chance before banning him in steam rep and the skial servers.

Last edited:

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
The reporter is on my friends list, I spoke with him while he was uploading and I believe the provided evidence to be sufficient.

@Faron , please tag the accused for
  • Trade Scam (Running from Spycrab)

mason

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello i know this a bit late and probably doesn't matter but i have finally decided to start playing steam again and i can't help but notice the scammer tag on my name. I am truly sorry for my actions. I did try contacting him after by offering the 4 keys to him but he said it was to late, also in his video of his trade history there's one left out. The one where i gave him 3 keys. i can provide a picture if need be. So this is my plead help me if you can but if not ill live. Thank you :)

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello i know this a bit late and probably doesn't matter but i have finally decided to start playing steam again and i can't help but notice the scammer tag on my name. I am truly sorry for my actions. I did try contacting him after by offering the 4 keys to him but he said it was to late, also in his video of his trade history there's one left out. The one where i gave him 3 keys. i can provide a picture if need be. So this is my plead help me if you can but if not ill live. Thank you :)
You have to create your own appeal if you wish for us to consider removing your tag.

Reactions: mason
Status
Not open for further replies.