• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Weezy Williams

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
Hello all,

Ban date: 2011/2012
Reason: I scammed (and it is true)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49534951

My name is Weezy Williams on the forums, but very little might know me as Palarado. I am here to appeal my ban and request for a second chance due to the mistakes I made at around the age of 11/12. I am now almost 16, and have gotten a passion for trading within the steam community. I actually kinda forgot about this incident till I was applying for my friends trading group a week or two ago.

I do some trading here and there but never really that serious, I do remember what I did and I would like to share the information with you, and then present why I ask for a second chance, here we go!

I had recently done a real trade with another member on another server (can not even remember names, over 4 years ago.) The guy was at least in his teens and seemed to like me as a friend. We played a bit together and eventually he told me about this "thing" his friends had been doing and they got free items, I willingly accepted to be part of his "scam." We hopped on skial and he did some stupid stuff and I backed him up (again, note that this was 4 years ago, and do not feel pity for me because I did willingly scam someone.) I made a really really really stupid mistake and it haunts my account till this day. In case you were wondering, the stupid thing we did was pretend to be admins to do a raffle scam. Obviously I would not apply for this appeal if I had been scamming since, due to the fact that it would of thus been reported again. During the 4 years as stated above I take place in small legitimate trades and do a bit of betting on the side. I can honestly say I have not been apart of a scam or anything malicious in the past 4 years and I truly do apologist for my actions. I am not saying this to get unbanned, but to be truthful and upfront. I fucked up, I pay the consequences, and I can only come and ask for a second chance.

I hope my situation is taken in to account and that I will be given a second chance, if you are interested with what I will do moving forward if the tag is lifted (as in when my steamid is searched it comes clean) I will explain.

I will be joining my friends trading community, and going into the "knife game." I hope to be able to be a great addition to both Skial and my friends group as a middleman (soon enough.) I always wanted to run a trading server and might even set one up for CS:Go, maybe even linking up with Skial if they would consider me as a good server host (for TF2 of course.)

Thank you guys for reading to this point, have a wonderful evening!
(Just want to apologist once more for my stupid actions, darn me!)​
Link to your ban:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Link your steam account to your forum account if you wish to further discuss this appeal.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to tell you now that I am really not inclined to even considering this appeal because it is so old.

With that said, why did you delete the person you scammed with 3 years ago just yesterday?

Weezy Williams

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'm going to tell you now that I am really not inclined to even considering this appeal because it is so old.

With that said, why did you delete the person you scammed with 3 years ago just yesterday?

I was curious if the masochists guy had ever at in any point of time made an appeal and if his tags we're removed, so I used the steam ID in the report to do a check. He still had a scammer tag and I realised his name was actually Reaver and the profile pic must have been different as well. I removed him littarly instantly to not make it look like we are friends still (because we are not.) Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I 100% understand from your view that you may deem the appeal to be out of date, but I am basing the appeal upon my maturity and am asking for an expunged record to inable me a second chance at the entire steam trading aspect.

All I can do is plea my case and truly ask for a second chance, from there I can only hope you do accept.

Thank you for your time and sorry about the misunderstanding.

Weezy Williams

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Sorry to act as a bump, but was wondering maybe how much longer in the investigation? Feel free to message and/or reply to this thread with anything that I may be able to assist in.

Thanks

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We've decided it's best we don't completely remove your status but lower, your status will be lowered to caution. If you wish to get said caution removed, appeal that in 6 months time. Sorry for the wait and thanks for the patience.

Weezy Williams

Scarcely Lethal Noob
We've decided it's best we don't completely remove your status but lower, your status will be lowered to caution. If you wish to get said caution removed, appeal that in 6 months time. Sorry for the wait and thanks for the patience.
sounds good, any knowledge on how this will remove my autoban on csgo lounge? im still autobanned due to steam rep.