• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why should you be unbanned?:
NN0GD2k.png
eY1S5xl.png

SZCvHUs.png

Item has been paid, spoke to the guy and he says it's all good now. Same reason as the previous appeal, trying to get back into TF2 after a few months of being away. Looking to spend a lot of time playing that new zombie mode.​
Link to your ban:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
After talking with a Steamrep admin, I've decided to decline this appeal but not remove your chance of getting unbanned, you may appeal again when you feel it's best but not for at least 1 month after the time of this appeal, here's the reasoning:

Impatience
Throughout the entirety of both your tag and appeal, you consistently spammed and berated the appeal, the unmoderated forum and our DM asking for answers and questioning are system. That and you attempted to force me to 100% guarantee your appeal be resolved should you pay him back by trying to twist what I said to benefit you and vilify myself.

Intent
Looking at all the means of communication we had, as well as the communication you had with the team and the victim, there was no intent of remorse in anything. Even in this appeal, you don't care that you were bothering myself, the victim and SR, you just want your tag removed and your ban revoked, this is the exact of your reasoning that you gave in the SR appeal, being "change of heart". It's the farthest from "change of heart"

Past Offenses
Before this instance, you had an outstanding report that was already pending validation. Now it's confirmed so that already labels you as an individual that could be of danger to the community. I'm not saying you need to get that approved first if you want this considered because I know how it works with SR but it still doesn't make you look any better. I'm not sure why we declined that report all those years ago but it should've been approved.

Until you can learn to actually take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming everyone when the only one to blame is yourself, you're not welcome on these servers.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
After talking with a Steamrep admin, I've decided to decline this appeal but not remove your chance of getting unbanned, you may appeal again when you feel it's best but not for at least 1 month after the time of this appeal, here's the reasoning:

Impatience
Throughout the entirety of both your tag and appeal, you consistently spammed and berated the appeal, the unmoderated forum and our DM asking for answers and questioning are system. That and you attempted to force me to 100% guarantee your appeal be resolved should you pay him back by trying to twist what I said to benefit you and vilify myself.

Intent
Looking at all the means of communication we had, as well as the communication you had with the team and the victim, there was no intent of remorse in anything. Even in this appeal, you don't care that you were bothering myself, the victim and SR, you just want your tag removed and your ban revoked, this is the exact of your reasoning that you gave in the SR appeal, being "change of heart". It's the farthest from "change of heart"

Past Offenses
Before this instance, you had an outstanding report that was already pending validation. Now it's confirmed so that already labels you as an individual that could be of danger to the community. I'm not saying you need to get that approved first if you want this considered because I know how it works with SR but it still doesn't make you look any better. I'm not sure why we declined that report all those years ago but it should've been approved.

Until you can learn to actually take responsibility for your actions and stop blaming everyone when the only one to blame is yourself, you're not welcome on these servers.
If you're going to mention past offences, try reading the actual reports first. One was declined because the guy reporting it didn't get scammed. He simply didn't like that I was selling games. The second one only went through because the admin who responded to it looked at the report while I was moving from Kuwait to Texas when I was unable to respond. The admin I spoke to knows this yet the only way to appeal that one is to get the Skial tag removed.

I was bothering you because what you had said in the past versus what you said recently was contradicting itself. I showed you your own quote as proof of that.

What is seen above is the only communication between the victim and I. It was a quick little chat so I don't know where you're getting this "you bothered the victim" nonsense.

And no responsibility? Really? The victim has been paid back. He said we're good now. If I wasn't taking responsibility, why would I bother to pay him back and appeal?

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, the report that went through happened more than 5 years ago. It should have been invalidated a long time ago and it DID get invalidated on Skial. The only reason it wasn't thrown out was because the previous admin locked it and waited for it to be taken care of by someone else.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you're going to mention past offences, try reading the actual reports first. One was declined because the guy reporting it didn't get scammed. He simply didn't like that I was selling games. The second one only went through because the admin who responded to it looked at the report while I was moving from Kuwait to Texas when I was unable to respond. The admin I spoke to knows this yet the only way to appeal that one is to get the Skial tag removed.
The report should've gone through all those years ago and was mishandled, for that, I apologize on behalf of the team but you should've been marked then. The presence of a tag doesn't rely on a scam occuring, it relies on the intent. Whether the scammer succeeds or fails is irrelevant as they still underwent the process of scamming an individual.
I was bothering you because what you had said in the past versus what you said recently was contradicting itself. I showed you your own quote as proof of that.
No it wasn't, that's how you chose to take my words and that's absolutely not what that meant. Stop trying to say that what came from my mouth is something you know and not something I know. This goes back to the whole "taking responsibility" and "blaming others" point I mentioned
What is seen above is the only communication between the victim and I. It was a quick little chat so I don't know where you're getting this "you bothered the victim" nonsense.
The report is where I'm getting this "you bothered the victim" from. You guys essentially wrote a prologue to a novel with your senseless back and forth bickering but that's not really the main point.
And no responsibility? Really? The victim has been paid back. He said we're good now. If I wasn't taking responsibility, why would I bother to pay him back and appeal?
You paid him back because you were told to pay him back, not of your own will. You "bothered" to pay him back because you wanted access to the servers again. If I unbanned you and told you you didn't need to pay him back, I'm 1000% sure you wouldn't have paid him back. I'm not sure why I also had to tell you to appeal if you need to get unbanned, I can't even begin to emphasize how you couldn't even take the responsibility to figure that out.
Also, the report that went through happened more than 5 years ago. It should have been invalidated a long time ago and it DID get invalidated on Skial. The only reason it wasn't thrown out was because the previous admin locked it and waited for it to be taken care of by someone else.
Again, it shouldn't have been invalidated. It was wrongly handled back then

I'm not going to entertain more bible paragraphs. I'll see you in your next appeal. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.