1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Scam Appeal - Pr0xeN

Discussion in 'Scam Appeals' started by Pr0xeN, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Pr0xeN

Pr0xeN Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Why should you be unbanned?:
    I think i grown up in this 3 years i was so stupid.I also think that 3 years is enough ban for someone who just tried to scam.I have job now so one more reason why i wouldnt try to scam again.
    I saw on one appeal moderator asked "why did it take you so long to appeal?" My answer is i tried one time to apeal and i was rejected so i realise i need punishment for that and i waited 3years to appeal again.
    Thanks whatever happends here!​
    Link to your ban:

2. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

I went ahead and talked it over with officials at SR as your case is tricky and we've decided to lower your tag to a CAUTION which removes your bans from various sites but still warns users of your past actions. You may appeal this caution tag in 2 month's time and if everything is good, we'll remove your tag altogether.

3. Pr0xeN

Steam:

so ill just wait 2months and appeal to remove my caution tag right ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

Assuming you remain clean, yes.

5. Pr0xeN

Steam:

Hi again i dont know where to apeal for caution tag so ill just reply here
    Thanks

6. Pr0xeN

Steam:

Im sorry for double posting but i still have caution tag and i was clean i can't post new thread(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

7. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

I'll see to it your tag is lifted. Welcome back and be sure to stay out of trouble.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice