• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Pr0xeN

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
I think i grown up in this 3 years i was so stupid.I also think that 3 years is enough ban for someone who just tried to scam.I have job now so one more reason why i wouldnt try to scam again.
I saw on one appeal moderator asked "why did it take you so long to appeal?" My answer is i tried one time to apeal and i was rejected so i realise i need punishment for that and i waited 3years to appeal again.
Thanks whatever happends here!​
Link to your ban:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I went ahead and talked it over with officials at SR as your case is tricky and we've decided to lower your tag to a CAUTION which removes your bans from various sites but still warns users of your past actions. You may appeal this caution tag in 2 month's time and if everything is good, we'll remove your tag altogether.

Pr0xeN

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi again i dont know where to apeal for caution tag so ill just reply here
Thanks

Pr0xeN

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Im sorry for double posting but i still have caution tag and i was clean i can't post new thread(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll see to it your tag is lifted. Welcome back and be sure to stay out of trouble.