• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Pocket Kirby #KirbySquad

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
Hello, I have not done anything wrong, I do not understand why they have banned me, I just want to have fun and they prohibit me from entering their servers, I have not used any type of hacking, I have not sent spam and I have not entered what I know, let me have fun and take away my ban. about the report, the reason "New identification of IP STEAM prohibited" I do not know what I did Do not touch my IP or whatever, but if you delete my ban I will not do anything on your servers, even if I did not do something before, I will only play as others.​
Link to your ban:

Fenix

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You joined the server 35 minutes after we caught a cheater connecting from the same IP. That cheater created a new account and tried to join again 2 days later. It is obvious you or someone in your household is using throwaway accounts to cheat in TF2. The IP will remain blacklisted and any accounts connecting from it will be immediately banned.

Pocket Kirby #KirbySquad

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Maybe it could be my brother, he told me he used the Lmao Box in some servers, but I did not know that in Skial, I'm going to fix that with him, but please I want to play with my friends in their servers

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Maybe it could be my brother, he told me he used the Lmao Box in some servers, but I did not know that in Skial, I'm going to fix that with him, but please I want to play with my friends in their servers
We don't unban hackers or people who play on their IPs. We have no confirmation that it's 2 different people and, even if we did, we have to keep the IP banned so the hackers don't come back again.