• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Alright, so:
  1. You scammed a little kid.
  2. You gave him 29.22, that's equates to 2.06% (.98/47.5) of what you scammed from him, a laughable amount that wouldn't get your appeal accepted at any community, this is no exception.
  3. You continuously messaged me when I was relaxing, working and sleeping. Frankly, I don't care about you messaging me over and over about it but you weren't remorseful at all while you did it and just wanted your tag removed.
  4. You were extremely impatient throughout the entire process of us discussing.
  5. You critiqued our appeal evaluation process and claimed it as "kindergarten" when I told you you had to pay the kid back and say sorry for us to even remotely consider the appeal.
  6. You refused to give more and continuously gave me the excuse that you couldn't afford to pay it back despite me seeing 2 unusuals and several keys in your backpack that could more than compensate for it.
  7. You consistently wished to be treated differently than other scammers and stated that you'd only pay him back if I lift your ban despite me telling you that is not the process.
  8. Looking at the report, you told the kid you were scamming him as a joke then scammed him, giving him a false sense of security and "beating what was practically a dead horse"
  9. You blamed the victim for the scam even though you were the one who committed the injection and refused to take ownership for it.
  10. This is the most important, you told me to pay the kid back, you would scam other people to obtain the pure as you stated here: http://imgur.com/9LUe3je
For these reasons, Appeal denied.