1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Scam Appeal - mason

Discussion in 'Scam Appeals' started by mason, Jan 12, 2018.

1. mason

mason Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Why should you be unbanned?:
    Hello I just want to open my appeal with me apologizing to the man i tried to run from and to the moderators/admins that had to deal with the situation. I recently have gotten back into playing steam and can't really do much within TF2 trading wise. In my defense i gave him 3 keys after the indecent and tried to give the last but he said it was to late and hes sorry. i did add him and unblock him to do so but unfortunately i was to late :(. So i am writing this to hope someone can help me out and thank you very much :)
    Link to your ban:

2. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

You need to refund the victim first, because it wasn't 4 keys, I've no idea if it was a different crab or not and we also can't recover that information because of how long it's been since the event (650+ days). You'll have to repay him 4 full keys and respond back to this appeal saying you've done so, after I see that, I'll look into removing/lowering your tag. I've notified him that you'd like to refund him.

3. mason

Steam:

thank you for the response ill be working on getting they keys

4. mason

Steam:

I have sent him the offer for 4 keys and got no response.

5. mason

Steam:

I have successfully refunded the man i spy crabbed his 4 keys.

6. mason

Steam:

I do not know how to show proof but to ask him if he got them or a screenshot?

7. mason

Steam:

I have repaid him the full four keys

8. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

I've taken the liberty to lift your appeal, welcome back.

9. mason

Steam:

Thanks so much

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice