1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Invalid Scam Appeal - mason

Discussion in 'Scam Appeals' started by mason, Jan 12, 2018.

1. mason

mason Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Why should you be unbanned?:
    Hello I just want to open my appeal with me apologizing to the man i tried to run from and to the moderators/admins that had to deal with the situation. I recently have gotten back into playing steam and can't really do much within TF2 trading wise. In my defense i gave him 3 keys after the indecent and tried to give the last but he said it was to late and hes sorry. i did add him and unblock him to do so but unfortunately i was to late :(. So i am writing this to hope someone can help me out and thank you very much :)
    Link to your ban:

2. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

You need to refund the victim first, because it wasn't 4 keys, I've no idea if it was a different crab or not and we also can't recover that information because of how long it's been since the event (650+ days). You'll have to repay him 4 full keys and respond back to this appeal saying you've done so, after I see that, I'll look into removing/lowering your tag. I've notified him that you'd like to refund him.

3. mason

mason Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

thank you for the response ill be working on getting they keys