• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

John Pinkerton

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
He changes the rules of the spycrab to fit his narrative. As you saw the first spycrab we did I game him the key because it I crabbed 3 times. The second time we crabbed he crabbed 3 times. So you expect he would give me the 5 keys, but know he pointed out that it was first to 3 crabs wins. But why would he accept the first key when the rules were the same. It is beucase he used unorthadox rules and when the spycrab does not go the way he want he points out these unorthadox, idoitic rules to fit his narrative, but as you saw during the first spycrab, which the video of the first crab is for some reason taken down which I suspect is beucase it would show him for the scammer he is, he accepted my key even though accourding to his rules it would he would be the one that would give me the key. Look, if you want me to give him the keys to get me unbanned thats fine I guess, but I just wanted you to hear my side of the story and why I think this kid is the real scammer.​
Link to your ban:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know the story but the fact of the matter is you agreed to the rules and you failed to uphold your end of the wager. Whether he changes the rules does not matter if you accept, this is no one else's fault but your own for not reading clearly and proceeding. Your appeal will be considered once you pay him the 4 keys owed.

John Pinkerton

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I know the story but the fact of the matter is you agreed to the rules and you failed to uphold your end of the wager. Whether he changes the rules does not matter if you accept, this is no one else's fault but your own for not reading clearly and proceeding. Your appeal will be considered once you pay him the 4 keys owed.
I owe him 5 keys actually and I will pay him the keys. Once I give him the keys, do I just show you my trade history for proof?

John Pinkerton

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also, he blocked me so if there is a way you could tell him to unblock me that would help me give him his keys as soon as possible

John Pinkerton

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I gave him the 5 keys.
In retrospect, I should have read the conditions of the spycrab more closely and it was completely my fault.
I'm really sorry for calling him a scammer as well. I talked to him after I gave him the keys and he seems like a nice guy.
I really hope I can get the ban revoked. I had countless good memories on Vatican and I hope I can have more.
Again Sorry

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to lower it to a caution because I worry your anger over this case could result in more runnings but am happy that you were quick to both refund him, respond to your appeal and you're immediate understanding of your wrongings. You may appeal the caution tag in 1 month's time and if there's nothing else that remains an issue, I'll lift the tag.