• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Cody

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your ban at skial.com/sourcebans
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=[U:1:74864295]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
Dear whom it may concern,

The ban that I received on this account was from 2,763 days ago which was approximately 7 years ago. I pleaded my case previously, unfortunately I do not have access to the other account anymore and am unable to handle the ban from that account. (http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198035917450) I also have no ties to the associated banned account, but is effecting my main account (http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198128893967) on SteamRep. Is there an alternative option for me? Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. There was never a scam report submitted by any person for either of my accounts.

I've also never even played on a Skial server, nor do I have any information regarding your group. I was just referred here from SteamRep since Skial was the banning group.

I searched for a while on sourcebans and found no ban related to my account, so I used someone else's link to be able to submit my appeal.

Thanks for your time and consideration,

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Since you're not banned on our servers and there's no proof of you not being an alt of the person who was marked for impersonation, there's not really much I can do here. You also say that you do not have access to the account that is marked, then say you have no ties to it? Your story is confusing here.

Another group also has that account marked for impersonation. Without evidence to the contrary, tags don't get lifted.

Cody

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Since you're not banned on our servers and there's no proof of you not being an alt of the person who was marked for impersonation, there's not really much I can do here. You also say that you do not have access to the account that is marked, then say you have no ties to it? Your story is confusing here.

Another group also has that account marked for impersonation. Without evidence to the contrary, tags don't get lifted.

Hey Blade,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, I really appreciate it. The account was previously used for business purposes back in 2013-2014 for a YouTube channel that a friend and I jointly owned. That's how we made our content, but the account was originally created by my friend. After we stopped making videos, I haven't had access to the account. The account I'm positing on is my personal and has never been shared with anyone.

To clarify what I previously said, I wrote it fast so it wasn't written correctly (Sorry about that). I meant to say, I have no ties, as in it wasn't created by me, nor do I have access to the account as we dissolved the business after we stopped making content for YouTube. I'm honestly not sure how, but my account is somehow linked to the impersonating account.

Hopefully that helps clarify things better, as I did a poor job explaining in the original post. If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer them.

Thanks for your help,