• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bxndo

Unremarkable User
Why should you be unbanned?:
First Off I Want To Say I Am Very Sorry For Scamming It was a while back when i was young and didnt have to much thinking to my actions im very much older and mature to admin my faults thanks skial Team for letting me appeal what i did hear today i was caught scamming "selling admin" on one of there servers and i apologize if you guys can help me find the guy i can certainly pay him his stuff back i took a couple years off tf2 after that accident just made my return week ago as a rising youtuber and tf2 legit trader this looks bad on my end i apologize the guy i scammed and the skial team i have let you guys down ... but i cant always make up for it if you give me the chance thank you -ray​
Link to your ban:

Bxndo

Unremarkable User
once again im sorry skial and i hope we can start fresh and a mod/admin can discuss more about this

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've gone ahead and lifted your bans, any further infractions will result in a permanent ban with zero chance of appeal.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No, I can only lift your Steamrep tag. If you are still banned on those websites, you'll need to appeal to them directly.