• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Journey

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Why should you be unbanned?:
Hello, about 6 and a half years ago, I was banned for trying to scam a hat on a tf2 server. I've learnt my lesson and have been not able to trade for nearly 6 and a half years now. I was a stupid kid when I did this and moved on from playing tf2.

I was wondering If this ban could finally be removed from steamrep? As it has been so long and I just want to do some trading again.

I cannot find the ban link or the information relating to it but heres my steamrep page with details.​
Link to your ban:

Journey

Just a quick bump and note that I cannot find any information on the Ban anymore and I believe its so old its all been deleted, will supply all details I can remember if needed.

Journey

many thanks! if I message steamrep now, will it be converted back to normal?

Journey

I never actually scammed anything, I attemped to on a tf2 server, got banned before anything happened. I made a Post on steamrep they just linked me back here. :/

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and lift your tag. Any further infractions will result in a permanent ban and scammer tag with no chance of appeal. Is this understood? If so, I'll see to it that the tag is removed.