• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

bawss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
Ok, so i was was falsely ban. To start, the reason i was ban because of use of a banned ip. fyi i have pdanet on my phone (which allows me to use my phone's internet) i use this do to a very fixed income. Now using it comes with a few glitches. like am unable to join valve severs .period. i have a video showing it failing. Now to fix this i use cyberghost a ip changer. usaully i'd choose the "surf anonymously"
2017-06-13_22-31-44.png

which randomly chooses. so i guess i was using a banned ip and got banned.
file:///C:/Users/BAWSSS/Desktop/2017-06-13_23-15-11.png
my ip without it looks like this----
Birmingham, Alabama (US)
which i guess is t-mobile's ip.​
Link to your ban:

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Hello, I just saw your ban appeal, unfortunatly you posted it into the Scam Appeal section which doesn't appear on the side bar notification screen, so apparently none of the admins saw your appeal. I moved your thread to the proper section.

What you tell us about Cyberghost seems to match up, seeing your IP history. Your connection on June 10th was used with a banned IP adress. This is the problem with VPN's, you might get assigned an IP that we banned.
It would be for the best if you did not use a VPN tool to connect to our servers as this has the aforementioned side-effect of getting you unjustly banned.

I will grant your appeal and unban you now. Hopefully you find a way to connect without Cyberghost.

PS: For the future you should choose "Appeal" and not "Appeal Scam", those are for trade ban/tag appeals. Thank you.