• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

[B]obnerd

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your ban or your com block:
Why should you be unbanned or unblocked?:
Yes i did attempt to scam but luckily i was too stupid to succeed. This ban was made almost 4 years ago and to be honest at the time i was just a stupid 13 year old kid who wanted some hats for free. After those 4 years i think i got the message and i would like to have a clean account and a second chance. Thanks.

I COULDNT MEET THE REQUIRED FORMAT IN THE LINK BOX SO I JUST PICKED A RANDOM LINK SO I CAN POST THIS.
I
v
Actual link to my ban:
http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198054776155

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thanks RMSniper. Alright, a few questions for you
  1. Why has it taken so long for you to appeal?
  2. Why should we remove your tag?

[B]obnerd

Mildly Menacing Medic
1. The main reason why i waited so long is well.. because i deserved it. Right now i started playing some cs go again which will involve some trading and i'd like to have a clean steam rep for that.

2. The reason why i am asking you to remove my tag is because i have changed as a person and the ban was reasonable at the time but i'd say that it isnt anymore. Since that incident i have never scammed anyone and im planning to keep that attidude. As already mentioned, i did fuck up and now im asking for forgiveness.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1. The main reason why i waited so long is well.. because i deserved it. Right now i started playing some cs go again which will involve some trading and i'd like to have a clean steam rep for that.

2. The reason why i am asking you to remove my tag is because i have changed as a person and the ban was reasonable at the time but i'd say that it isnt anymore. Since that incident i have never scammed anyone and im planning to keep that attidude. As already mentioned, i did fuck up and now im asking for forgiveness.
Are you willing to wait longer? If so, appeal in a months time linking this appeal in the same thread, we'll do some background research and if everything is okay, we'll lower it to caution.

Reactions: T-Wayne