• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

AustinJD21

Mildly Menacing Medic
Why should you be unbanned?:
I was a young kid who was first getting into TF2 trading, or had been just for a short time at that point, trading through stranges and common unique weapons. I was in a trade server at one point when someone had typed into chat that they were selling a "Strange Sapper". I then traded this person and they put a unique sapper into the trade box, only renamed "Strange sapper". This had passed straight through my eyes, and I had put up my offer, in which they had accepted. I thought I had gotten a pretty expensive item, and wanted to make my profit off of it, so I then went into another trade server, one that had more players in it, and advertised into chat that I was selling a "Strange sapper". I had gotten a trade request from someone who I thought was interested. Once I put the "Strange sapper" into my trade box, they then added a bunch of different items, and even steam games. I was very stoked, but the person was taking a lot of time in readying the trade, and unknown to me; they were reporting me at that same time for attempted scamming, due to the item just being a Unique sapper, renamed to make it appear strange.

I was just a young kid who thought was making a really good profit and was excited to get my keys, which the strange sapper at that time was worth 13 keys. I tried appealing this once before, but the original reporter did not want it to be repealed, in which made me very angry. I apologize for my anger from the last appeal, which was about 2 years or so ago. I would like a second chance to redeem myself because I really did not know that I was selling a non-strange item, listing it as strange. I apologize that it happened when it did, but it was all unknown to me, which I was about 12 at that time. Please and thank you for reading this, I hope it can all be resolved.​
Link to your ban:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not buying it. Provide us with your trade history of the day you acquired the sapper, the day before and the day after. Furthermore, provide us with the item history of the sapper.