• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

♫LloydTMCG♫

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
It has been more than 2 years since I have received my scammer tag, I believe that this time frame has been sufficient enough for me to accept that I was irresponsible at the time. Personally, I believe that I have owned up to my inability to fully accept that I've lost to something and this incident. When I look back to this incident, I wish I owed up to him. I no longer have an interest in trading with TF2 and TF2 in general, and I now only log onto my steam account from time to time. I've learnt my lesson and I can say with full confidence that now I will not scam people and be engaging in bets. If pardoned, I will continue to do so by avoiding any form of trade with people and trade servers in general, in order to avoid being enticed to gamble. I regret the fact that I am unable to pay what I owed to him but what I can offer to him is that I shall continue to avoid trade in however I can. I will mention again, I am sorry, I truly am. I am willing to be subject to monitoring if you do not believe me for as long as a time period as deemed necessary by either the person I ran away from or by SR admins.​
Link to your ban:

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
@Sargent¥

https://www.skial.com/threads/spycrab-gambling-reports-are-no-longer-being-accepted.83888/

How does Skial handle Spycrab/Gamble reports and appeals now?

If you're appealing a Spycrab/Gamble ban or mark, you are still required to pay the victim back as your tag was handed before we made this decision. In terms of reports, the only difference is we don't mark for them on Steamrep. It is still a rule to break and you can be banned from here if you run on Skial but other than that, they won't be processed. If someone runs from you, report them in the link below and I or a different trade moderator will handle it.
https://www.skial.com/forms/report-player.2/respond

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
At the time, you lost the spycrab valuing 5 keys. If you'd like us to consider your appeal, you must pay him back. If you cannot, there's nothing we can do.