• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Bucketabillhats

Unremarkable User
for the past 3 days santaassasination has been constantly played on zombie escape, but not for the normal reason. Instead of playing it to escape the zombies, everyone try’s to find all the secret ending, Which nothing is wrong with! But when zombies actually do there job, you know infect, they will be kicked and banned if they don’t stop. Now I don’t think you can and do anything about this, but it is very annoying not to play anything else but this and play it like a death run map. ( not important to main story) And in the future will a second server be created?

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy
for the past 3 days santaassasination has been constantly played on zombie escape, but not for the normal reason. Instead of playing it to escape the zombies, everyone try’s to find all the secret ending, Which nothing is wrong with! But when zombies actually do there job, you know infect, they will be kicked and banned if they don’t stop. Now I don’t think you can and do anything about this, but it is very annoying not to play anything else but this and play it like a death run map. ( not important to main story) And in the future will a second server be created?
there was a UK server but no one was using only using the US one because of the players

thebosstre

Uncharitable Spy
And the map HAS A LOT OF GLITCHES and PLACES WHERE YOU GET STUCK so yes there are going to people that want to see all the game BRAKING places/

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
And the map HAS A LOT OF GLITCHES and PLACES WHERE YOU GET STUCK so yes there are going to people that want to see all the game BRAKING places/
Please PM me in detail every bug and glitch in the map and I'll look into fixing the map.

Screenshots of the bugs would also mean wonders