1. The contents of this section may be unsuitable for minors. If you are a minor and it is illegal for you to view adult content, please leave this section.

Samson's AMA

Discussion in 'Nsfw' started by Samantha., Jun 3, 2016.

1. Samantha.

Samantha. Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Well, over the past 2 years you guys have gotten to know me quite a bit.
    I decided I'd make a more recent AMA because I'm bored, and I love, love, love answering questions about myself and hypotheticals.
    So please, ask me anything and everything! I'd love to answer.

Thanks, Baekr, for reminding me that we can do these.

2. Luke

Luke TF2 Admin

Steam:

1. You can add one thing to TF2, what do you add?
    2. You can remove one thing from TF2, what do you remove?
    3. You can add one thing to Overwatch, what do you add?
    4. You can remove one thing from Overwatch, what do you remove?
    5. You can visit any time and place, when and where do you go?

3. Samantha.

1. TF2 is a huge joke to me now so to be honest I'd probably add a gamemode where you control 5 of your character with melee only and gang up on other gangs of characters. I dunno, seems funny to me.
    2. Cocky, annoying, rich players. Like @Sargent¥ ;)
    3. A skin for Mei that only I can have, and it'd likely be something mage/fantasy based.
    4. The option to play Mei for everyone except me.
    5. I'd stay in the present. In the past I'd be too afraid of fucking something up, and I don't want to go into an unknown future.

4. Blade D_Hero

Blade D_Hero TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Why you so lame

5. Samantha.

I dunno, I'm just myself.

6. Chance

Chance Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Jewdaism yes or no?

And show your work you stupid canadiano

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  7. Blade D_Hero

Blade D_Hero TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

This isn't unmoderated idiot you have to respect people of color

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Chance

Chance Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Bitch I didn't notice get off my xbox controller

9. Samantha.

No.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Deadfront

Deadfront Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:

Including yourself, why is your generation feel so entitled?
    What makes different from the rest of your peers?

11. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Are you religious at all (outside of that Judaism question by Blade)? Have any strong feelings regarding recent hot topics in the media (i.e. The target bathroom thing) that relate back to religion?

12. Samantha.

I can't speak for my generation.
    I do not feel entitled. I do not in any way deserve those things. I just really like Mei and want to be known as THE Mei player as much as I can.
    I know me saying that I like to answer questions about myself seems entitled, BUT I genuinely like learning about others and sharing myself with them, too.
    I feel different than the rest of my peers because I am genuinely interested in others, and I want to dedicate my life to making myself a good person and making others feel good about themselves.
    I feel like most of my peers are focused on bettering themselves and their lives; which is great, more people to help!

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Samantha.

I have a very intense, strong belief that we should live in the moment and that things like religion should be irrelevant. We live in a beautiful world, with beautiful people, and we should try to make our lives great. So what if we die and never reincarnate or live on in heaven/hell/whatever? It just means our lives held more meaning as they were lived; we don't get a second chance. Actually, reincarnation being real is one of my biggest fears, thinking about makes me cry. I don't want to forget everything and everyone I lived for, and achieved. I also believe that people should put more of a focus on being a good person not for some idol or god, but to make everyone's lives great. What point is there in living if we don't have one another? What is the point in existing if we can't feel good and make each other feel good?

I have strong opinions on almost every media topic I see, but none of them are related to religion.

EDIT: I feel like I should clarify that, no, I don't believe in any gods or idols, though my general beliefs tend to line up the most with Zen Buddhism.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  14. Deer Force

Deer Force Legendary Skial King Contributor

Steam:

how are you so CUTE

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Samantha.

Well I've learned from the best; being around you for so long.

16. 185db

185db Legendary Skial King

what job do you want

17. Samantha.

I'd love to be a social worker of any kind. I want to let people know that I'm here for them, that they're worth it, and that anyone can be a great person if they try.

EDIT: That, or a hairdresser. I love me some nicely styled hair.

18. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

Who you calling a cocky annoying rich player, I'm just an annoying rich player. If I was cocky, I would be bragging about my hats. Ily =)

Now, if you could add two characters to sm4sh, one from Nintendo and one not from Nintendo, who would they be?

19. Samantha.

I'd add Felicia from Fates and Mei from Overwatch my dude.

20. RMSniper

RMSniper TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Wait Sarg is rich? Who knew.