Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi, gestern habe ich mich mit meiner Freundin darüber unterhalten, wie eng Hosen sein sollten. brautundabendkleider.commich muß eine Hose richtig eng sitzen, überall. Sie darf auf keinen Fall zwischen den Beinen flattern. Meine Freundin mag das garnicht. Sie trägt die Hosen immer eine gute Nummer größer. Sie mag es nicht so körperbetont. Das ist aber in meinen Augen dann keine enge Hose mehr. Wie ist es mit euch? Wie eng müssen eure Hosen sein? Bin gespannt auf eure Meinungen. LG Angie19brautundabendkleider.com
Translation.
Hi, yesterday I was talking with my friend about how tight pants should be. brautundabendkleider.commich must sit a pair of pants to make it tight everywhere. You should not flap in no case between the legs. My girlfriend likes it at all. She wears the pants getting bigger a good number. She does not like body hugging Sun But this is in my eyes then no more tight pants. How is it with you? How closely must have your pants? 'm Curious about your opinions. LG Angie19brautundabendkleider.com

Also, Didn't I tell you not to make more alts?

plz_do_not_showmyemployer

Epic Skial Regular
Translation.
Hi, yesterday I was talking with my friend about how tight pants should be. brautundabendkleider.commich must sit a pair of pants to make it tight everywhere. You should not flap in no case between the legs. My girlfriend likes it at all. She wears the pants getting bigger a good number. She does not like body hugging Sun But this is in my eyes then no more tight pants. How is it with you? How closely must have your pants? 'm Curious about your opinions. LG Angie19brautundabendkleider.com

Also, Didn't I tell you not to make more alts?

Do you have his steam profile? I'd like to see it.