• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Santtiago Morales

Unremarkable User
SteamID: 76561198448941631
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198448941631

Server you are banned from: 10x

Why should you be unbanned?

Hello, admins, I hope you're all doing well, I'm here to politely ask you to please unban me, to be honest, I don't know the reason why I got banned, but if the reason was hacking I promised you, I'm not, I'm way too scared to download anything into my computer that I think might contain a virus, plus I really enjoyed my time in the server and wouldn't have ruined it by hacking, if it was another reason, please tell me and I'll make sure to never do it again, and from now on will follow the rules at all times, I recently just got back to Rust and played a lot of other servers and didn't have as near fun as I had on this one, so I'll say once again please unban me, and it'll never happen again. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day.

Yolorolo102

Rust Admin
Contributor
You were sleeping in a base with 5 other people and another person in another area in the base when we have a 5 group limit.

Santtiago Morales

Unremarkable User
You were sleeping in a base with 5 other people and another person in another area in the base when we have a 5 group limit.
Oh, ok I completely understand, I’m sorry for doing that,is there any way I can get unban? If I do I promise not to do that again. Thank you for taking your time to respond me

Yolorolo102

Rust Admin
Contributor
This is your first offense of the breaking the team limit so it was only a ban for the rest of the wipe, but if you get caught doing it again it will be longer than a wipe ban.

Santtiago Morales

Unremarkable User
Ok, thank you so much, it won't happen again, um quick question though, is the ban until the next wipe, because I just checked and I'm still banned from the new wipe that happened today. Thank you for your time.