1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Pardoned Rust Appeal: bruh_its_ben

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by bruh_its_ben, Apr 14, 2021.

1. bruh_its_ben

bruh_its_ben Unremarkable User

SteamID: 76561198876687393
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876687393

Server you are banned from: Vanilla

Why should you be unbanned?

I was banned for being associated with a scriptor, I met him when I went for an airdrop he knocked me then revived me asking if I wanted guns. He lead me back to his base giving me an AK, Thompson, and a bolt action. We walked back to my base and I invited him to my team for the rest of the day until wipe, I played with him for about 30 minutes to find out by an admin he is using scripts. My team and I were banned for being associated with him, he was never given codes or TC access.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
  2. Obruhma

Obruhma Uncharitable Spy

After I review the ban. I look at dah base. You are unbanned. Retarted i must be to see an association. the rest of your team hippo and clips are unbanned. I am sorry for mistake.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Obruhma

Obruhma Uncharitable Spy

Your stuff was given away so I will work on giving back as much as I can if you get back on this wipe

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice