Yumi1115

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers Skial 5x

Time Zone PST

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199128767935

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? The way their movement is or you have to notice the way they're looking at people. Mostly keep track of their changes in viewing direction.

When is it ok to use god mode? As long as you're not affecting an actual player. If you're using it against a cheater to possibly see if they have aimbot or esp, then I'd believe it's fine.

When is it ok to give items? If you're giving a player an item because they're your "friend", then you shouldn't be doing it. Maybe if a player lost items to a cheater then you may give it back, or just get the cheaters base and give the other players their loot back. Or if you're giving yourself a weapon to go against a cheater, I believe that's also fine

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? No I wouldn't be mad if I lost the admin permission for "no reason". Realistically it wouldn't be for no reason . If I did lose it, it'd be because of me abusing it or doing things I'm not supposed to with it.

Anything else you feel like saying
Nothing much besides I've been playing on this server since 2020, and I figured I'd attempt to sign up for admin.