Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Playing Time:
4,196 hours total 78.59 on Skial server
When are you active? What timezone?:
roughly 4p-3a central standard
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
using combat log as a tool to identify where the shots land as well as the time in-between shots
as well as simply watching the player(s) movement/game sense (snapping towards targets)
When is it okay to use God mode?:
when spectating player(s) in a rad town or cold climate to avoid damage while potentially cleaning the server up.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
no
Anything else you want to say:
My previous application was not a "shit post" I simply misunderstood how serious you all are, which actually makes me want to admin on the server more so. If I do get admin it will be the first time I've been one on a server but there's nothing a good ole fashion youtube video can't teach me.

If you take the time to look at my steam page and see the "recent activity" you'll see I spend as much time on my PC as I do at my fulltime job, this being said, even if I'm playing a different game, I'll still be able to help spectate suspected cheaters in game for a vast majority of peak play time for NA hours allowing a cleaner server for people to play on.

While I've never been an admin on a server I am however a mod on one of the bigger rust streamers twitch, for whatever that is worth.

If there are any other concerns or questions that I did not satisfy please feel free to ask :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:​

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
You really should wait a month to re-apply here as applying shortly after another app is not looked kindly around here.