Improve Rust Admin App: wyseguy-christian wyse

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by wyseguy, Jan 10, 2020.

1. wyseguy

wyseguy Scarcely Lethal Noob

Link to your Steam profile:
    Your 64 bit SteamID:
    Playing Time:
    4,196 hours total 78.59 on Skial server
    When are you active? What timezone?:
    roughly 4p-3a central standard
    How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
    using combat log as a tool to identify where the shots land as well as the time in-between shots
    as well as simply watching the player(s) movement/game sense (snapping towards targets)
    When is it okay to use God mode?:
    when spectating player(s) in a rad town or cold climate to avoid damage while potentially cleaning the server up.
    Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
    no
    Anything else you want to say:
    My previous application was not a "shit post" I simply misunderstood how serious you all are, which actually makes me want to admin on the server more so. If I do get admin it will be the first time I've been one on a server but there's nothing a good ole fashion youtube video can't teach me.

If you take the time to look at my steam page and see the "recent activity" you'll see I spend as much time on my PC as I do at my fulltime job, this being said, even if I'm playing a different game, I'll still be able to help spectate suspected cheaters in game for a vast majority of peak play time for NA hours allowing a cleaner server for people to play on.

While I've never been an admin on a server I am however a mod on one of the bigger rust streamers twitch, for whatever that is worth.

If there are any other concerns or questions that I did not satisfy please feel free to ask :kissingheart::kissingheart::kissingheart:

2. RenZ

RenZ Wicked Nasty Engineer

Steam:
    You really should wait a month to re-apply here as applying shortly after another app is not looked kindly around here.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice