Tmania_

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
https://gyazo.com/4f0bba73778a3938a17c519689942c34 "big rod" was the name last used on the server, that is what is coming up on battlemetrics.
When are you active? What timezone?:
PST. Computer always available.
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Spectating at night, them knowing information they shouldn't. Watching for prefires and combatlog information.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
I would say never. My opinion is a admin should never show him/herself in admin mode on the server. Only to observe and make decisions from there.
When is it ok to give items?:
Never, but I do think is fair to leave the loot from destroyed cheaters base to be freely looted where it lands.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
Absolutely not. I figured since I play on this server frequently I should see if I can assist with administration as well.
Anything else you want to say:
Been playing this game for 5 years with over 9k hours. I've administrated multiple servers including Rusticated, bloodbane, and NWRust. I have a decent amount of experience dealing with cheaters and using commands. I think I could be a good fit for the administration team.

Thanks for your time.​

Tmania_

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
PST. Computer always available.
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Spectating at night, them knowing information they shouldn't. Watching for prefires and combatlog information.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
I would say never. My opinion is a admin should never show him/herself in admin mode on the server. Only to observe and make decisions from there.
When is it ok to give items?:
Never, but I do think is fair to leave the loot from destroyed cheaters base to be freely looted where it lands.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
Absolutely not. I figured since I play on this server frequently I should see if I can assist with administration as well.
Anything else you want to say:
Second application, wasn't able to reply to the first one due to not having enough posts. I corrected and linked the battlemetrics page.

Been playing this game for 5 years with over 9k hours. I've administrated multiple servers including Rusticated, bloodbane, and NWRust. I have a decent amount of experience dealing with cheaters and using commands. I think I could be a good fit for the administration team.

Thanks for your time.​

Reactions: Italian Doctor