TACTICS

Unremarkable User
Servers Skial.com | wiped 1/10 | 5x Kit

Time Zone (GMT+8)

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026951225

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? Its a feeling you get " you just know ' .. Its plays that cannot be done ..

When is it ok to use god mode? when you are observing a player that asked for Admin help ..

When is it ok to give items? NEVER

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? Its is a privilege not a entitlement

Anything else you feel like saying
Im 35 ... Dont have allot of friends ..love this server ...and it is clear what is killing it .
I am a stay at home dad with tons of time , so I am offering you my time and service .

Let me help

Sincerely a Fan

Last edited by a moderator:

TACTICS

Unremarkable User
VAC banned
Low effort application
Dumbing people's posts because they don't support his application or reports.
Very immature

VAC banned
Low effort application
Very immature
Yeah sorry I shouldive made a new steam account 14 years ago but hey .....such is life ....
Low effort ' answered the questions that was asked ' ..... ??? ......

I dumbed your post because you dumbed mine before even knowing me or asking anything , you just straight up said ' Fucking dumb ' , Its hard to answer something if you dont know what is expected of you . But hey ....

Im just the guy that plays on your servers everyday and thought I could help ....
Im the one that has to play against the hackers and the absolute shit fucks on "your" servers ....
The Buck stops at you and YOUR LOW FUCKING EFFORT not mine ....

Maybe if you didnt have such a " I am the shit Alpha and Omega complex " you might have more admins ...and your server would be amazing ...

Low effort and immature is exactly the way you handled it .

I expected more form you ....
Maybe in the server popup that says more than 30 hours to apply for admin , maybe abbreviate on it on what you actually want , But I guess people applying and you just saying its Dumb is enough ......

Take it easy shit Cunt stay safe ...

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Yeah sorry I shouldive made a new steam account 14 years ago but hey .....such is life ....
Low effort ' answered the questions that was asked ' ..... ??? ......

I dumbed your post because you dumbed mine before even knowing me or asking anything , you just straight up said ' Fucking dumb ' , Its hard to answer something if you dont know what is expected of you . But hey ....

Im just the guy that plays on your servers everyday and thought I could help ....
Im the one that has to play against the hackers and the absolute shit fucks on "your" servers ....
The Buck stops at you and YOUR LOW FUCKING EFFORT not mine ....

Maybe if you didnt have such a " I am the shit Alpha and Omega complex " you might have more admins ...and your server would be amazing ...

Low effort and immature is exactly the way you handled it .

I expected more form you ....
Maybe in the server popup that says more than 30 hours to apply for admin , maybe abbreviate on it on what you actually want , But I guess people applying and you just saying its Dumb is enough ......

Take it easy shit Cunt stay safe ...
1. Seminal isn't part of staff, he never will be. You can safely and promptly disregard him
2. Pretend it was a staff member that -1'ed your application, your response completely invalidates your candidacy for staff. You can't shit on us and expect favorable treatment in return.

VAC banned
Low effort application
Very immature
You of all people shouldn't be slamming others for immaturity and dumb rating peoples' posts.

This application was declined initially due to your VAC status, but now it can be said its declined for your behavior