Snip1

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
I'm usually online during the day and active in the Asian time zone
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
I will remove the stealth, expose it on the map, detect it, or attach it to his perspective
When is it ok to use god mode?:
When you find that other people influence other people's games
When is it ok to give items?:
When it is found that other people cheat and kill irrelevant personnel
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
NO
Anything else you want to say:
我是一位来自亚洲的玩家,我非常喜欢玩此服务器,但是服务器上有很多人在作弊,而且头衔的效率很差。我想加入管理员惩罚作弊者,给别人一个良好的游戏环境,请原谅我的英语不好,谢谢阅读​

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Anything else you want to say:
我是一位来自亚洲的玩家,我非常喜欢玩此服务器,但是服务器上有很多人在作弊,而且头衔的效率很差。我想加入管理员惩罚作弊者,给别人一个良好的游戏环境,请原谅我的英语不好,谢谢阅读

I am a player from Asia, I like playing this server very much, but there are many people cheating on the server, and the title efficiency is very poor. I want to join the administrator to punish cheaters and give others a good game environment. Please forgive my poor English, thanks for reading.

Apologies if this is not 100% accurate, this is a direct translation from Google translate.

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I've really for like your job great work for I'm giving your ratings 1+

I am a player from Asia, I like playing this server very much, but there are many people cheating on the server, and the title efficiency is very poor. I want to join the administrator to punish cheaters and give others a good game environment. Please forgive my poor English, thanks for reading.

Apologies if this is not 100% accurate, this is a direct translation from Google translate.

True.