Mandarin

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time:
When are you active? What timezone?:
9am pst - 9 pm pst i am available
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
consistent flicking and moments that are robotic and systematic and unlike human form
When is it ok to use god mode?:
when assessing issues and settling problems and in the rare case of removing a hacker from a server ex( giving players warnings and assessing situations when there is a need for me to not die so i can talk with said players)
When is it ok to give items?:
in case of game caused issues such as items falling through map replacing something a cheater has taken
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
not particularly in this case this is after all just a game and not even my server so if there is someone who doubts i am fulfilling my mission as a admin to protect the server then it is justified to remove me and or my roles
Anything else you want to say:
not entirely sure why but battle metrics doesn't seem to pickup any time played for my side of things i for sure do have the 30 hours seeing as ive 90 hours on this account and only a couple servers played this is the main server i play i also want to clarify i only recently got back into computer gaming as i had the time since December and January theres been lock downs and the account is rather new my older accounts were from 2012-2018 area im 17 from Washington half im native american Irish Swedish some other European mixed in feel free to contact me however you like ive left options - thanks , Stuart
Instagram @mandarinmilkguy
Twitter @Hinokemuri​

Last edited by a moderator: