slyslothnz

Unremarkable User
Servers Skial.com 5x kit

Time Zone GMT+12

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051826802

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? aiming/trailing at another player through an entity without knowing they are there (no sound made etc) excessive violations is also an indicator. investigate the player using plugins

When is it ok to use god mode? if the admin function is required to investigate, without impacting other legit players gameplay

When is it ok to give items? no items spawned for admin reasons should be entered in the game as it affects legit gameplay (unless server owner says so)

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? No, I would question it to know what potentially affected the decision and try to learn from it

Anything else you feel like saying
Most of my game play has been on the skial server and I thoroughly enjoy it. I watch a lot of komomos videos and enjoy seeing the cheaters being dealt to as I have come across cheaters before and it does ruin the game vibe.

I'm in my mid 20's from New Zealand and I am a mature (ironically) office administrator, and I would be able to be an active admin during odd hours due to the timezone difference.

I would welcome all training/materials if I was successful and I would hope to grow as an admin and help grow the skial community. Thank you for your time reading this and thanks for the great server.

slyslothnz

Unremarkable User
Hi there, I am just following up this application as I have not heard back. Have been playing the server with players complaining of lack of admins online while I am on so this prompted me to follow up.