Slickery

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers skial.com | Wiped 12/30 | Vanilla 1

Time Zone Central Standard Time

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296513542

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? Look at their combat log and check their headshots and range, if its arms and headshots only,theyre headlocking, if theyre hitting people over 250-300 meters constantly, they'reaimbotting.

When is it ok to use god mode? I wouldnt use godmode unless i have enough proof to ban someone, if you use godmode while trying to get proof, theyll shoot you, and if theyre a competent cheater, they'll know youre an admin and probably toggle off. I would use it if i was warning someone in their base and i had something on me, or if i was flying around not in vanish ( to not be attacked by heli)

When is it ok to give items? Depends on rules, but if there isnt any major reason such as they have a clip of a cheater killing them from 1000 meters ,i wouldnt give anything with a clip and a major reason.

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? No, i trust that the admins of this server know when someone should lose their admin and they have a right reason to revoke privlages

Anything else you feel like saying
I would like to admin for this server because 1, it needs admins, 2, I want to be a admin as i feel there is alot of cases that go by unnoticed and I'm very active, outside of school ofcourse ( as all I do is play video games).
I have 3.8k hours , so my judgement on players skills is pretty good.

Slickery

Scarcely Lethal Noob
there was a small server i played where there was a guy that was prefiring and i thought he was sus. The admins didn't want to investigate him because he was "bad" (he probably toggled). And later he got gamebanned. ( sorry i thought i replied earlier but it never happended ig)

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
there was a small server i played where there was a guy that was prefiring and i thought he was sus. The admins didn't want to investigate him because he was "bad" (he probably toggled). And later he got gamebanned. ( sorry i thought i replied earlier but it never happended ig)
quick question then, was it on a skial server

Slickery

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers skial.com | Wiped 12/30 | Vanilla 1

Time Zone Central Standard Time

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198296513542

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? Look at their combat log and check their headshots and range, if its arms and headshots only,theyre headlocking, if theyre hitting people over 250-300 meters constantly, they'reaimbotting.

When is it ok to use god mode? I wouldnt use godmode unless i have enough proof to ban someone, if you use godmode while trying to get proof, theyll shoot you, and if theyre a competent cheater, they'll know youre an admin and probably toggle off. I would use it if i was warning someone in their base and i had something on me, or if i was flying around not in vanish ( to not be attacked by heli)

When is it ok to give items? Depends on rules, but if there isnt any major reason such as they have a clip of a cheater killing them from 1000 meters ,i wouldnt give anything with a clip and a major reason.

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?No, i trust that the admins of this server know when someone should lose their admin and they have a right reason to revoke privlages

Anything else you feel like saying
I would like to admin for this server because as the server message said, it needs admins, and I'm very active outside of school ofcourse ( as all I do is play video games).
I have 3.8k hours , so my judgement on players skills is pretty good.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Stop de-railing admin apps with nonsense not related to it. Applicant never said we're responsible for the events of non skial servers. You know who you are, knock it it.

• Sad
Reactions: herp 105.4