SistahThatsHaram

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers Skial Rust server

Playing time on our servers. 40 hours minimum. Find it here: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players I think it is 35 hours, I couldn't find the server time on the website.

Time Zone AEST

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198961520057

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? You can tell by using common sense in the thought of realistic pvp gunfight when spectating the incident.

When is it ok to use god mode? It is okay to use god-mode when confronting someone who has been reported.

When is it ok to give items? It is acceptable to give items to another player if you accidentally remove that player(s) items.

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? No, because I know what the difference between right and wrong is.

Anything else you feel like saying
I like to help others out, I dislike cheaters/hackers, and I am very well known for my self-discipline/self-control when it comes to interacting with others players and fellow staff members. I never take things to heart when words are being exchanged in a negative way.

Making other players playing experience a fun and exciting one is what I am here to achieve. I also have had previous experience with being staff on Minecraft servers from back in the day, so I pretty much know how to use my admin powers to help anyone out that requires help. I am also tech savvy, I am good with feedback within the forums and discord. I play very frequently on the Skial Rust Server, so my AU time-zone may be of an advantage to the server.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Even though you don't meet the minimum time I'm going to give you a +1.

Try to get those hours above 40 this week so you pass that requirement.

Gotta give my respect to my fellow gym bros.

Obruhma

Rust Admin
Contributor
I am going to give you a -1 due to the fact you only have 35 hours on rust. Based Profile background though

SistahThatsHaram

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Even though you don't meet the minimum time I'm going to give you a +1.

Try to get those hours above 40 this week so you pass that requirement.

Gotta give my respect to my fellow gym bros.
On the server shoutout system in chat, it says 30 hours required :)

SistahThatsHaram

Scarcely Lethal Noob
The requirement is 30 hours in skial RUST servers. You are still very new to RUST in general.
I totally understand and completely agree with that statement, although Skial is the main server I started on but the hours that I have acquired so far does not defeat the fact the game is similar to a lot of the other games I have played, I am familiar with commands, coding, what blatant cheating looks like and last but not least (regardless if I am new to Rust or not), I am a quick learner, I listen and I will surpass the hours that is required most definitely in a day or two. 😊

SistahThatsHaram

Scarcely Lethal Noob
With that also been said, the server is looking for AU staff, hence to why I have applied. It seems to me that I am not really up against any competition within my time-zone so I am just giving it a shot and seeing what happens 😊

sparsebundle3105

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Servers Skial Rust server

Playing time on our servers. 40 hours minimum. Find it here: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players I think it is 35 hours, I couldn't find the server time on the website.

Time Zone AEST

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198961520057

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? You can tell by using common sense in the thought of realistic pvp gunfight when spectating the incident.

When is it ok to use god mode? It is okay to use god-mode when confronting someone who has been reported.

When is it ok to give items? It is acceptable to give items to another player if you accidentally remove that player(s) items.

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? No, because I know what the difference between right and wrong is.

Anything else you feel like saying
I like to help others out, I dislike cheaters/hackers, and I am very well known for my self-discipline/self-control when it comes to interacting with others players and fellow staff members. I never take things to heart when words are being exchanged in a negative way.

Making other players playing experience a fun and exciting one is what I am here to achieve. I also have had previous experience with being staff on Minecraft servers from back in the day, so I pretty much know how to use my admin powers to help anyone out that requires help. I am also tech savvy, I am good with feedback within the forums and discord. I play very frequently on the Skial Rust Server, so my AU time-zone may be of an advantage to the server.
+1 we need morwe rust admins, so we can ban cheaters :thumb_up:

Reactions: SistahThatsHaram

Linkari

Rust Admin
Contributor
Just gonna have to -1 just because you have maybe 40 hours on the game total. Where as you may have previous FPS experience and such, you havent played this game far enough to understand the difference of someone who is a top tier player vs a cheater. Which that isnt a dig at you at all. Thats the case for anyone really. On another note though you have consistently asked Admins to cater to your application, while I understand you are the only person in your timezone therefore it may seem that you have no competition thats not really the case. We can hire as many Admins as we want, its not really a competition between applications. Its more of if you meet the requirements and the criteria we are looking for. We have to very particular about the people we choose since we are giving them the type of power to literally destroy our player base before corrected. Personally I had to wait 4 or 5 months for my application to be even moved to "considering" and then when I was accepted I was beyond my 6 months mark. Someone that is too eager and impatient may pull the trigger on banning an individual from our servers before fully considering the consequence or all of the evidence. Every person you ban from our servers is one less player a part of our community, which if they are a cheater, thats perfectly acceptable, we dont want those people....but if they are innocent then you just got rid of a perfectly fine player of ours. Personally I just dont feel that at 40 hours you can fulfill the standard that needs to be held as an Admin because at 40 hours I probably didnt even know how to build a good base in the game. Now this doesnt speak to you as a person at all, just an inexperienced player at the game. I would encourage you to keep this same kind of energy you have about becoming an Admin and work on you as a player first and then come back to apply for Admin in the future. Regardless this entire decision is up to a higher Admin than I and I wish you luck my friend.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Declined

Attachments

• 804CAB7A-5096-476F-BAA6-CC99FCC5909A.png
    804CAB7A-5096-476F-BAA6-CC99FCC5909A.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 145