Shube

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers Skial.com Vanilla US

Time Zone Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198359631571

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? Very Jittery, not natural aiming and moving. Combat log will tell you more as well, consistent headshots or shots at distances not normal for the gun being used.

When is it ok to use god mode? When destroying a cheater's base. When interviewing a potential cheater.

When is it ok to give items? It is necessary to use the admin console when trying to bait someone using ESP, scripting or aimbotting. Since it is a vanilla server, I don't see any time being a good one to give items to other players. That would take away from the entire vanilla experience. Anything that is spawned in through the admin interface should be taken under the map and despawned.

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? No.

Anything else you feel like saying
I really enjoy watching admins such as Camomo on Youtube. I am a college baseball player and am very competitive. When playing any video game I can't stand cheaters and want to do something about it. There is never an excuse to cheat ever, and I have never cheated on any game ever. I want this server to be fair and fun for everyone. I understand that there are a lot of players that are very good, and a lot of people that just report because they got killed. I will make sure to thoroughly do my research to find out if someone is cheating.