Linkari

Rust Admin
Contributor
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
Im CST but in basically available anytime in the afternoon and into the early morning, I usually dont sleep until about 3-4am
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Constant headshots, new steam profile, new to the server, instantly flicking to individuals upon visual contact. These things by themselves arent as fishy but if you have a couple combined it would definitely prompt further investigation.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
When dealing with a situation at like someone aimbotting, scripting, ESP. That kind of stuff. If youre doing your job as an Admin then it is assumed to use this power. If you are playing the game normally it is 100% not okay to do this, its an abuse of power and ruins the gaming experience for others.
When is it ok to give items?:
Usually never, I think a given situation where a cheater may have griefed someones base or maybe robbed them of their items, it may prompt discussion to higher leadership if the individual being accused has been proved to be a cheater. Other than that never is it acceptable to give out items especially on your own.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
Of course not, people dont lose Admin for "no reason" theres always a reason
Anything else you want to say:
Nothing that I can think of but if questions to come to mind I will definitely bring them to the attention of a staff member.​

Linkari

Rust Admin
Contributor
Grammar correction *When dealing with a situation at hand like someone aimbotting---*

Linkari

Rust Admin
Contributor
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
Im active after work Wednesday - Saturday after 6pm and then all day on my days off. Times are CST
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Many thing can play into aimbotting. Things to look out for are headshot accuracy, the type of weapon used and the distance the player is. For example if Big Bird shoots someone with an MP5 from 100 meters away and lands every single headshot, Big Bird is very clearly hacking.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
Anytime you're on the server, most server don't allow admins to play and half the time they aren't even seen unless they desire to be seen. God mode lets the admin deal with whatever is at hand without worrying about dealing with players killing them.
When is it ok to give items?:
Never
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
No
Anything else you want to say:
I think this is a very good server. Ive player on it a good amount. My first time playing on it was months ago when it wasn't as big, I think this server has come a long way and would like to be a part of the team that keeps things moving. I know its a lot to ask but any sort of feedback about my application even DM on Discord would be appreciated, I'm always looking for ways to improve myself and the way I present myself. My discord is Linkari#0001​

Linkari

Rust Admin
Contributor
Apologies on the dupe app, I made the first back in October and just assumed it was passed over then. Thought Id put another one in to show Im still interested and put more into my answers. Apologies for the spam