Nigashin

Unremarkable User
Servers Skial 5x

Screenshot of you connecting to the server 1 month ago or longer with the wipe date in the chat log. When you connect to our server, it will print the date of the next wipe in chat. I don't have a Screenshot from 1 month ago but I definitely have more than 30 hours on this server, I don't know if you can check it but I've played maybe 7 wipes

Time Zone (GMT+12)

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198854109268

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? you can check combatlog and see where the bullets are hitting if you die to them multiple times and its only headshots or body shots or from really far away, another clue is if they have a brand new steam profile , no hours on rust or a private profile

When is it ok to use god mode? It is only ok to use god mode in specific situations, like if you needed to see if someone was cheating

When is it ok to give items? It is not ok to give items as it gives others an advantage, unless it is for a special event and the owner has allowed you to

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? No I think Admin is a privilege and it is always for a good reason if it gets taken, even if you don't know why

Anything else you feel like saying
No thank you.