Mary

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
I can be active whenever, all day. Pacific time zone
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
they are killing people through walls, from really long distances without the proper gun to do so, unnatural killing. There is a fine line between good players and aimbotting so observation would definitely be key when it comes to who is cheating and who isn't. Some times it is very obvious, like the reasons first listed, but when it comes down to the fine details it is better to be safe than sorry.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
It is okay to use god mode when observing people to make confirm or deny the action of cheating. Of course, if I do become an admin, I will probably not play the game like I am now, I will strictly be just an admin and observe people play.
When is it ok to give items?:
"Giving items", in my opinion, is never okay. Giving back items may be situational, but for me to go around giving items is not okay.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
I would definitely prefer a reason so I know how I can do better in the future.
Anything else you want to say:
I am currently always on the internet, so whenever an admin is needed I will most likely be on anyways. I do not have many hours actually playing the game, but I am advanced when it comes to proper playing styles, knowing how the game is made so I can tell when someone is indeed cheating. I am very interested in becoming an admin and I believe I would be a great part of the already amazing team. Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing more from you and your team.

- Pointedtree (Mary)​

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Couple of weird things about your application:
  • Your games are all private, and you only own 5 or more
  • Your steam level is very low (1) aswell
  • You admitted that you do not have many hours playing the game
  • You also alluded that you *in theory* could get angry if your admin privileges were taken away
Sorry, but it's going to be a -1 from me

Mary

Scarcely Lethal Noob
In theory, I would just like to receive an explanation, but no, anger is not my first emotion that comes to mind in that situation. I understand that on paper I am a relatively new player with a low steam level but that also means my reputation is unknown and unbiased towards players. I understand your explanation and concerns. Thank you.

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
In theory, I would just like to receive an explanation, but no, anger is not my first emotion that comes to mind in that situation. I understand that on paper I am a relatively new player with a low steam level but that also means my reputation is unknown and unbiased towards players. I understand your explanation and concerns. Thank you.
I was just intrigued since usually low level on steam = throwaway account or cheater, which if you read the ban appeals, you'll see is about 95% of all accounts/alt accounts banned here for cheating, also the private games doesn't really help, I don't know if you can show that though at your steam level, so it might be out of your power.

I'll bring my rating up to a -/+0 since I personally don't play rust and have no idea how the game or its mechanic's work, but it's not my call to say yes or no :P