Unremarkable User
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time:
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/150429462 I have 40 hours and 59 minutes
When are you active? What timezone?:
CST from around 12 AM to 10 PM
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Their movement and how they pvp can give away if they are cheating or not. If they constantly get head shots or lock onto people's bodies then it is 100% cheating. If they miss some shots or get a reasonable kill then it's doubt able that they would be cheating. An example of someone aimbotting would be them getting ridiculous amounts of head shots even after the player has been killed.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
When inspecting people who are suspicious or have reports on them.
When is it ok to give items?:
It is ok to give people items in a situation when they got killed by a proven hacker you can give them their lost gear back.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
No, I won't get mad about it.
Anything else you want to say:
My discord is Luxed#7130​

Luxed

Unremarkable User
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time:
When are you active? What timezone?:
CST from around 10 AM to 10 PM
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
If there are any complaints against the player you should start spectating them and watching how the play. Their movement, how they PVP, their gamesence, it all comes into play when investigating a suspected cheater. Different cheaters may have different kinds of clients that allow them to toggle on/off, make their aimbot look more legit, or just go all out. One sign that someone is aimbotting would be them snapping to people in ways that would be near impossible for legit players, such as someone getting headshot 4 times without them missing a single shot. Their account age and information can also come into play. By doing some digging on someone using Battlemetrics and using SteamID.uk you can see their account age, when they started playing Rust, and more. The final decision should come from the admin investigating the player.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
It is ok to use god mode when you are in vanish while spectating someone suspicious, or when you are not playing as a regular player. It isn't ok to use god mode when you are playing on the server regularly and not moderating.
When is it ok to give items?:
It is ok to give people items as compensation for when they get killed by a proven hacker and loose their gear, or when there is a in game glitch that messes with their building and you need to remove something, you can give them the materials that were used to build it.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
No, I am mature enough to know not to get angry at a video game.
Anything else you want to say:
I am a 17 year old male, I play Rust most of the time when I am not working or when I have free time. I am in Drumline and going to school for Electrical Engineering. My discord is Luxed#7130

I also couldn't figure out how to edit my old application so I just made a new one.​