LuckyD3vil

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers Rust: Skial.com | Vanilla 1

Time Zone CET

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991106670

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? Flicks to certain body part in first person view (head for blatant cheaters) which makes the aim stick to it afterwards. If bodyscan is active the aim moves between the bodyparts. Both options are visible in slowed down video proof. Aim bot is usually straight forward with enough kills being viewed. The hard parts are Wallhacks and Scripters.

When is it ok to use god mode? I only would use it when I want to reveal myself as an admin. Otherwise it could warn potential cheaters.

When is it ok to give items? i don't see a reason to give items. See the cheater beeing banned should be enough satisfaction for the victim. Maybe the players can get what is left of the cheaters base.

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? I'am a 32 year old working guy. If I don't meet the expectations it is fine with me.

Anything else you feel like saying
I played couple of wipes with a group in November last year and returned as a solo. I liked the server from the beginning and after seeing the admin wanted message again, I want to offer my service.

I work a lot from home office and there are plenty of possiblilties to get online and review reports. I gathered good knowledge with other shooters like COD:Warzone about cheaters and the possiblilities of these cheating tools. I hate people playing unfair in competitive games and want to help catching them to make the gaming experience better for everyone.