Liamtpk

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
AEST/GMT +10, I'm active 5 days a week, sometimes more, between 8am and 12am.
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Cheaters often use an assortment of strategies when using aimbot, the most common ones are trying to miss shots on purpose by toggling on and off in order to not seem “obvious”. Whilst it is difficult at first to distinguish between an experienced player with countless hours and a cheater, it will require extensive analysis to eventually identify if a player is using cheats or not, this is done by using flight and vanish to your advantage to watch their shots. Recoil control is also crucial to analyze before making a decision on whether a player is aim-botting or not. Furthermore, multiple forms of proof will be required to initiate the ban on the player.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
God mode, being a cheat which grants a player invincibility, should never freely be used on the server without a reason as it provides an unfair advantage. The only acceptable times a staff member should be using God mode is when investigating potential cheaters or when attempting to ban a flagged player. Furthermore, the vanish command will also be used as if a potential cheater is suspected of hacking and an admin teleports to investigate.
When is it ok to give items?:
The only time items should be given to players is if they have been recently raided/killed by a cheater, which of course, logs will be checked.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
For no reason? Might be a little surprised but not mad. I enjoy the game as it is, but I would also enjoy leading as an admin and being able to patrol the game and keep it playable for everyone else.
Anything else you want to say:
I'm 26, I played Xbox professionally, COD 4, MW2, Halo 3 and Battlefield 4 & 1.
Moved to pc about 4 months ago and love it.
I don't want to abuse Admin powers but Utilize them. To find the ones who prefer to cheat, then the ones who grind and spend real time playing the game.​