Laser4beam

Rust Admin
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time:
When are you active? What timezone?:
PST Im active on weekdays 3-9 pm and active alot on weekends but time differs although most likely like 11 am - 6 pm
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Snapping, unusual tracking through walls, headshot %, group dynamics like if one player in a group is killing everyone and multiple accusations from unconnected players. It can be very hard sometimes to detect aimbot so game detection is the most surefire way now that most cheat clients can change headshot percentage and other things like that.
When is it okay to use God mode?:
The only place to use god mode is when you are flying around and no one can see you, using god mode while players can see or hit you will often significantly affect gameplay.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
No, someone smarter than me made the decision. :)
Anything else you want to say:
This is my second rust account if rust hours are an issue I have about 1.9 k total (switched 3-4 months ago). I am really flexible, good at following instructions, and a quick learner.​

Laser4beam

Rust Admin
Do I need members of the community to +1 this? If I'm being honest the only long conversation I had with someone from the Rust server ended in him calling me the n-word.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Do I need members of the community to +1 this? If I'm being honest the only long conversation I had with someone from the Rust server ended in him calling me the n-word.
It is recommended, but is not required. Qualifications is what decides an app