EmilyOfficial

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers Skial 5x kit loot+

Screenshot of you connecting to the server 1 month ago or longer with the wipe date in the chat log. When you connect to our server, it will print the date of the next wipe in chat. I dont have one but talk to yolo im his friend and he can confirm

Time Zone MST

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198842786595

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? You can tell by if they are making quick movements with there head or If they litrely have 0 recoil on there gui

When is it ok to use god mode? Anything that requires admin or to resolve a situation

When is it ok to give items? If you kill a player that had no accotiation with the situation id tp to them give there stuff back and say sorry about that its a staff situation

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? If i get removed from admin id like to know the reason but i would be sad if i did but it is just a game after all

Anything else you feel like saying
I am friends with yolo so please talk to him bc i dont have a screen shot He can vouch

• Haha
Reactions: Toxik

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
he means you submitted no reports, as in you didnt report any rule breakers
Reports on other players show you understand the rules, know when people should be punished, and that you know your way around the forum. While reports are not needed, they show good initiative and overall increases your perception to the community on that server and to skial.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

EmilyOfficial

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Reports on other players show you understand the rules, know when people should be punished, and that you know your way around the forum. While reports are not needed, they show good initiative and overall increases your perception to the community on that server and to skial.
I have reported people before but not in the discord you can ask yolo
he was gunna respond to one of my reports

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I have reported people before but not in the discord you can ask yolo
he was gunna respond to one of my reports
the skial discord doesnt accept reports

and your skial account hasnt logged any report either

either im misinterpreting this or you be lying

• Dumb
Reactions: Jermaphobe

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
the skial discord doesnt accept reports

and your skial account hasnt logged any report either

either im misinterpreting this or you be lying
Theres 2 ways, sometimes admins will handle a report if you dm them (rarely though), and the other way is like tf2, rust has a user report function. However rust actually does a little to manage those reports.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

EmilyOfficial

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Theres 2 ways, sometimes admins will handle a report if you dm them (rarely though), and the other way is like tf2, rust has a user report function. However rust actually does a little to manage those reports.
Ok well i do know server rules and such the only way i know how to report people is to F7 as i thought that went to the server as well
but i do know the rules and i can carry that over if accepted

Nicholas771212

TF2 Admin
Yes that's fine, I was explaining to herp. Rust can be odd with its system but it seems to work. Having a good understanding of the rules should be good enough just because most players use f7 to report.