Django_Priest

Unremarkable User
Servers Skial.com 5x Kit Loot+ FastCraft

Time Zone PST

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198329698321

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? I use a number of techniques to make that determination. Either first person view or script check works usually but have other tools to be 100%

When is it ok to use god mode? When I ban a player or not in vanish to bait someone. All depends on the situation.

When is it ok to give items? I dont give items out when I admin. When doing so its hard to stay fair and consistent. In rare cases (game broken) it can be reviewed.

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? No. I do this to help the community and help servers grow.

Anything else you feel like saying
Hello. I am a 30 year old Rust player with around 5600 hours in game.
I have been acting as an admin on a few servers and looking to admin somewhere closer to my timezone.
I currently live in Vancouver, Canada and believe I can oversee these time zones adequately.

I am a working professional however have full access to my computer most hours of the day.

I am professional to deal with and do not engage with players other than to ban them. I try to keep my distance when on a server to avoid knowing of my presence to be more effective.