Dictator_Panda

Unremarkable User
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Playing Time:
40 hrs (due to the servers switching i cannot find my total hours which is closer to 200)
When are you active? What timezone?:
I am active 4 hours a day, every weekday except Mondays and Tuesdays due to work. And I will be on for 8 hours during the weekends.
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
I would check their combat log, depending on how many times they shot, to how many times they hit headshots would tell me whether they are aimbotting or not. If that does not provide sufficient evidence, i would watch the player to see what they do, and watch if they blatantly cheat.
When is it okay to use God mode?:
When invisible or when confronting someone. However if I am playing the game normally I would not use god mode.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
I wont get mad, I understand that skial is looking for the best candidates for admin, and if I do not sufficiently support the role of admin, i do not deserve the role.
Anything else you want to say:
Though i have little to no rust admin experience, I have confidence that I can make the server a greater place. I believe I can help improve the quality of life on Skial. I also think I could help solve problems, like helping to create a form of revenue for the server. Skial is an amazing server, I hope I can join the team and make it just a little bit better.​

Kael

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Marking this app as inactive.

Please reapply if you become active again.