Rust Admin App: Davit138

Discussion in 'Admin Applications' started by Davit138, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Davit138

Davit138 Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:
    Link to your Steam profile:
    Your 64 bit SteamID:
    Link proof of your playing time:
    When are you active? What timezone?:
    Im active from around 5-12 PM, Timezone is GMT-3
    How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
    It would depend, if there is any obvious aim-assist such as snapping to a head/torso or if the player being shot can not be visible by the shooter, such as if theh are behind foilage. Other than that i would look for repeated headshots/not missing a target at all.
    When is it okay to use God mode?:
    If im investigating cheaters/hackers or looking into anticheat/player reports.
    Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
    Theres a reason for everything. If you believe i dont fit the position anymore, that is up to you to decide and up to me to accept. However i will do my best to make sure se dont get to that point by doing my job well.
    Anything else you want to say:
    Well, to begin with an introduction I guess. My name is Davit and im 17, im a fluent english and spanish speaker and i live currently in south america. I am active from around 5-12PM, and from the looks of the Battlemetrics player graph this is the most popular time for the server.
    I am approaching 300 hours on rust (i may have passed that at this point) and i have seen quite a bit but still have alot to learn. Ive met some good friends on your server so far and hope to meet more.
    I hope this is going to be a good opportunity for me to help out your server and volunteer some time to keeping it a safe place.
    If you need any more information, feel free to DM me on Discord: Isaaa#9671
    Thanks!​

• Like Like x 1
  2. Davit138

Davit138 Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:
    Just realized there are a few minor spelling mistakes in my app, i appologize for those. Feel free to ask me questions on here or discord. Ill be actively checking both.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. jokersofgline

jokersofgline Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:
    Ah cool man, you are applying for admin. We need people like you as admin especially with all the toxic people in the server you were able to unite us, were able to stop the hate and make us play the game on a mutual friendship. Plus that day you helping us on rust made me realize that you are a great clan leader and your clan mates sounded like they actually had a connection with you, and the way you leaded them made strategized attacks on the enemy without being toxic made me realize that you are a great clan leader and friend and hopefully a responsible future admin. +1

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

+1

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice