Chilled

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Servers The skial 10x server

Screenshot of you connecting to the server 2 months ago or longer with the wipe date in the chat log. https://ibb.co/sRKsr1j

Time Zone Central timezone

Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198887480205

How do you tell if someone is aimbotting? It's usually quite easy to tell when somebody is using any sort of cheat like aimbot or esp. Most of the time they will usually start snapping onto people through walls and other places like mountains and buildings.

When is it ok to use god mode? Using god mode is okay when investigating a hacker or trying to find certain bugs and whatnot in the server.

When is it ok to give items? If someone has an encounter with a hacker and kept losing their items, if the hacker is banned then I'd give the persons loot back to them that they lost.

Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"? I would not if it's something I really did wrong, I'd want to hear about the reasoning of the revoke and try to improve from that.

Anything else you feel like saying
On the battle metrics server my hours are glitched so the screenshot would always say 19 hours even though my first login was over a couple months ago. I can let various admins on the server like Yolorolo and Zhenjii vouch for me as they know I played over 40 hours on the server. I'd really love to be an admin as I can try to ban most of the hackers ruining the fun on the server. Thanks.

Italian Doctor

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
there are multiple timezones called 'central' (CST -6, CDT -5, CET +1, CEST +2, CAT +2, WITA +8, ACWST +8:45, ACST +9:30, ACDT +10:30)
1 unrelated vac ban
writes well
seems to be quite invested in rust

Reactions: Chilled

Linkari

Rust Admin
Contributor
This app is actually super good and Ive spoken to you before and you seem like a super solid person. There is a rule against having a VAC or EAC though....

Reactions: Chilled

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Going to have to decline this, we can't have admins with a VAC/Game ban on their steam profile