ChiefGaming

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
Active at random time of day sometimes early morning, midday, and late nights. I work on call 24/7 soo I always play when i get some time. Central Standard Time
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Constant Headshotting, flicking or whipping onto other players when they come into visual sight on game. New steam profile, low hours with supreme spray control.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
Only if I was instructed to follow a player suspected of cheating to track and see their gameplay. Other than that I would never use it because I play on this server and generally enjoy it, and any use of that power would be admin abuse and ruin the server i enjoy playing in.
When is it ok to give items?:
Honestly even if there was a cheater situation never would still be the best answer bc at the end of the day it is rust and grinding the game is how its supposed to be.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
No because honestly no one just loses admin powers for "no reason". Who would want to get rid of an admin making the server better and easier on the owners of server.
Anything else you want to say:
Im still new in a sense to Rust, but I enjoy the hell out of playing it and met some cool friends along the way. I also enjoy playing on this server and most of the population on it for the most part. I'd just like to be able to give a little back and help out with the petty stuff such as racism being blasted in chat. I know we are all busy and have lives outside of rust, and their can't always be an admin available to handle the dumb stuff like that. So while id be on id like to be able to handle them situations and let yall stick the important details and keep the server and community solid. Appreciate your time and consideration if you would like my help at all I'm your guy.​