BROWNIE

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
4-10 cdt
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
they will lock on to a target and have control 100% mostly its aimed upper body and headshot and you can tell the aimbot will fix its self when it loses it target also random flicks can show aimbot.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
when you are talking to a player suspected of cheating and you dont wan to kill you also i think you can have all the time as long you dont play as a player in the server
When is it ok to give items?:
never
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
no
Anything else you want to say:
nothing at all​

Xantam

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
When is it ok to give items?:
never
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
no
Anything else you want to say:
nothing at all​
When you fill out an admin application, it's sort of like a job application. Lots of people apply, but we don't hire everyone and pick the best looking ones to trial out.
So when someone does the bare minimum on an app and doesn't put any kind of extra info, introduction and has their steam profile set to private, do you think they'd stand a chance compared to the competition?

Of course this is entirely my personal opinion.

Koshaboy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
@Jermaphobe be aware. He was playing with a hacker yesterday and he did know he was hacking but did f7 report him but did not report him to us in discord.

I don’t think I’d support this app after our talk yesterday brownie. Nothing personal but you did know he was hacking and didn’t do anything about it other than f7 report him