Algaram

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
11:00am - 06:00pm then 08:00pm to 03:00am
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Players have access to multiple types of cheats, and can toggle them off or on. It can sometimes be difficult to tell the difference between a cheater and highly skilled player. Documented proof would be required to initiate a ban. If someone is suspected of aimbotting, One of the best ways to tell if they are cheating is to follow them around as they pvp watching there shots and just spectating making sots that would not be possible without some form of cheat. Another way is to look at other players, logs, video recordings, and information the game gives us, When i suspect someone of cheating i will f7 report them and 90% of the time i get a message from facepunch showing the player was infact cheating and is now banned, Ater suspecting a player of cheating, you have to look into other information such as profiles frineds, play time and follow them around around and document proof of cheating. There are infact multple types of cheats to look out for other then just aimbotting, esp ( far easier to catch then aimbott ) such as stash baiting and watching them while in vanish to see if they just know where other players are, but again need to document the proof) Running and gunning very easy to see, walking on water, very easy to find, there are plenty more and much easier then document and prove.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
When investigating a possible cheater in vanish mode and or when attempting to ban a flagged player/ watching a raid in vanish. Never while just playing the game as a player
When is it ok to give items?:
Basiclly never, without permission from higher admins in very rare cases
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
Not at all, i love playing on skail servers most of my rust career has been on skial, i just want to make the server a better server, and even if losing an admin i would still play on skial and still keep taken screenshots and videos and submitting them to admins when in-countering suspected cheaters
Anything else you want to say:
m very active on the 5x and am able to watch chat for racism or other mutable offenses. I also know almost all the regular players that main skail 5x and have talked to many of them in the past about possible cheaters that have ended up getting banned by admins or easyanticheat i have changed my name a few times but all hours combined i have close to 1200 hours on skail 5x servers, and will continue to play, i am always active and available to go to 5x or vanilla servers to investigate possible cheaters, I am always on discord and ready and willing to help in any way i can to make skial servers a better playing experience for players. My discord is Tony Stark#0944​

Algaram

Mildly Menacing Medic
I forgot to post that I play Eastern US time zone. Also the other names i have gone by is Im A Decoy, Tony Stank, and i have changed my name back to Algaram. All the same account just just a few name changes. I am also a battle metrics Premium subscriber, in case its needed.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You've applied for an admin position here yet you openly admit to one of our admins you're actively trying to kill our server by ensuring no one gets to play by raiding and killing everyone before they get a chance to play.

Declined, better luck elsewhere